cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre Contract

diddly2023
Joining in

To Whom is may concern, 

I received phone calls from the sales team in the Philippines, a advisor called Dennis.  He sent me pre contract documents and after going through them I would like to take this offer up. How do I do it? Who do I contact?

Any help would be most appreciated 

Mr D Patel

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @diddly2023 👋 Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post 😊

Glad to see you're looking to join, we'll be happy to have you.

If you are looking to accept an offer that has been given it would be best to give the sales team a call on 0800 183 1234 and quote any reference you have in the pre contract documents. They will then be able to have this set up for you.

Let us know if you need anything further, we're always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

diddly2023
Joining in

Thanks for this Nathan, 

So I followed you advice and ranf the number you gave. After being on the phone for over 90mins I thought I had sorted it.  I come back from picking the kids up and my son is like Daddy why isn't Cartoon network working!

After confirming with the advisor several times that the kids channels would remain with the new deal they have now been removed!  This is the second time this has happened during this process.  So frustrated, now i will have to ring up again to try and get this sorted! 

Dipak

Thanks for letting me know, sorry to see that this has been removed without your knowledge. I'll be happy to check the contract details for you to see what should've been included.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules