Menu
LouiseC72
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Poor service

We were supposed to have an engineer out today to fit an additional TiVo box however, they did not turn up or contact me to say they weren’t coming. After contacting VM I was told they apparently contacted me & I told them someone in my household had COVID. This is a complete lie and totally incorrect. Customer service can’t now rebook this. I am told a technician will contact me, but haven’t been told when. I am concerned we will be charged for the additional box & engineer visit when we don’t have this additional service. I cannot face trying to talk to anyone again. Can anyone please advise whether we will automatically be charged the higher bill, even though we have not received the upgrade. Thanks

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor service

Hey @LouiseC72,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to the Virgin Media community. 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with getting an additional box installed in your home. I have been able to locate your account and can see that you have spoken to the team and they have advised about our restrictions on installing additional services at the moment. Is this ok with you at the moment? 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos