cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me with closing VM account

DANXSAN
Tuning in

Hi there.

I have sent the letter about cancelling and this was received by VM on the 28th of August. 

The reason for cancellation was me moving to area not covered by VM. 

Despite leaving all my information I wasn't contacted about the disconnection at all. Bills are being charged as normal. Could you please assist me as I was informed that just stopping my direct debit isn't an option.

• I am happy to provide my other details to get things moving.

Regards 

Dan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me in the Private Message's DANXSAN and happy to help resolve this for you 🙂 If you need us again please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello DANXSAN

Sorry to hear you're still awaiting the cancellation of your services following your letter, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and are eager to help.

As you have been advised, cancelling your Direct Debit doesn't cancel the services and wouldn't prevent further bills being produced. This would potentially lead to and overdue balance and potential adverse information being recorded against your credit file. I will send you a Private Message to get this looked into further for you.

Rob

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me in the Private Message's DANXSAN and happy to help resolve this for you 🙂 If you need us again please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Rob