Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Please help me im Lost

My contract finished on the 28/3/2020 and went from 34 a month to £64 and with the current crisis and redundancy I simply cannot afford to continue on £64 a month... All I need is to downgrade my package to something affordable or cancel if that's not possible.... Please help as I cannot afford this. I've tried calling but every option results in same voice message about closed offices..I e tried the online chat but the robot says someone will chat to me but they haven't. I've emailed the CEO and been promised a call but nothing. . I've emailed you guys and nothing.... Can you please help me. I've had great service before and can't fault u but to shut us your customers out like this is terrible 😢 please help me 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please help me im Lost

Hi there, 

I'm a field technician and might be able to help you with advice. Could I PM you if your still having this issue

Kind regards

Naphan

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please help me im Lost

Under no circumstances should you reply to Naphan_B's request for information. I do not doubt he is one of the VM techs working from home but until he has been granted the appropriate Forum rank - "Forum Team" member you have no assurance that he or she is who they say they are and your personal data will be safe and that the data protection regulations have been complied with and can be enforced against VM if anything goes wrong.

In any event the only advice he will be able to give is for you to use the VM text service to try and get through. That does not require a PM or the disclosure to anyone else of your personal information.

Understand this. During this crisis VM have lost the majority of the customer service centres which would normally accept calls. You are not the only one in this position. It is difficult for all of VM's customers.

Send your text to 07533 051809

@Naphan_B  if you are who you say you are (which I do not doubt) please behave in a way that does not potentially violate the data protection rules and do NOT ask for personal information until you are granted the appropriate Forum rank by the Mods. I have asked them to expedite this for you. VM's customers have a right to assurance that their data is in safe hands. In any event a PM was entirely unnecessary in this case. The advice to give is the advice I have given. Ask your colleagues who the VIPs are. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks