Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Please fix my account so I can login

Can someone at Virgin Media please fix my account so I can login.

I have phoned your customer service, but keep getting moved from different departments.

Tried your live help, but 2.5 hours is a joke.

The problem, when I login, it says "Please confirm your username".  Check your inbox and look for the email we sent you on 24/04/2018.

The problem is I don't have the email to confirm my username.  That is the message sent on the 24/04/2018.

I have asked to resend the email, which you did, I click on "Confirm my username" but it says Sorry, we can't confirm your username.

I have tried to create a new username, but its says "Oops, something's broken, 
We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted."

Your customer service is joke, 2.5 hours on live help is unacceptable, and this was before the coronavirus.  Your website should be functioning correctly, if your website offers a means to create a new username, I would expect it to do just that and not Oops, something's broken.

So please fix my account so I can login, or I will cancel all payment to yourself and i will go elsewhere,  You have 7 days to fix this or you will lose a customer.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Wise owl
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please fix my account so I can login

Account queries can't be sorted on this website. You could try the text service.

You won't get very far issuing an ultimatum, and if you stop the payment on a live account you will incur a debt.

What happened to the original email?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi bozena_bucko

Our messaging service is a dedicated support line where you can discuss your issues by SMS text. We’re on hand to deal with any of the queries you’d normally call us to discuss.

Just send us a text* with a description of your problem to 07533 051809 if it’s about your cable services, or 07533 016422 if you have a query about your mobile services. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible.

* You’ll need to be using a phone that can access the internet for our data protection checks

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, will do

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post bozena_bucko

We're sorry to see that you've been having issues with your account, have you been able to speak to our team since your most recent post to fix this issue?

If you're still struggling, drop a response below and we'll take a look into it via our Community Forums.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Got through to Live Help, I explained everything clearly.  I explained the following:

The problem, when I login, it says "Please confirm your username". Check your inbox and look for the email we sent you on 24/04/2018.

The problem is I don't have the email to confirm my username. That is the message sent on the 24/04/2018.

I have asked to resend the email, which you did, I click on "Confirm my username" but it says Sorry, we can't confirm your username.

I have tried to create a new username, but its says "Oops, something's broken,
We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted."

The person on Live Help was very helpful, arranged a phone call back from the technical team to fix the problem.  Well, the livehelp person did not understand what I said.  The technical team is only to fix faults with your services, and not your account, this is a customer service department issue. 1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi bozena_bucko,

I'm sorry you've not been able to get this sorted so far. 

I've popped you over a private message so I can take a closer look at this. (purple envelope in the top right hand corner)

thanks,

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos