Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Please enter valid bill details

Hello, im having trouble reseting my account password. ive went through all options to reset and got to the page asking for account number, area code, date of last bill and last bill amount.

all details are entered correctly. however i am getting an error saying. please enter valid bill details.

i have tried putting a zero infront of my acc number aswell. still no help. can someone private message me and get this sorted please as i would prefer not to call up.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please enter valid bill details

Hi GGuinnane,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having issues trying to re-set your online account password. We understand  the frustration caused when you just want to get online.

Can we ask if you have tried using a different web browser and device to try and log in and change your password? We also recommend clearing any history and cache as this sometimes helps in this situation.

Please can you try the above and if you still require assistance after trying this please come back to us.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey, yeah I’ve tried on my mobile device aswell and on another browser, and tried clearing cache, cookies and history 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey GGuinnane,

I can take a further look into your account but would need to do this by private message, so that we can clear account security and confirm your details.

I will drop the private message over in a moment, so that we can get it sorted for you.

Thanks
Steven_L

0 Kudos