cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please enter valid bill details?

G14NA
Tuning in

Trying to change password for my account but keep getting enter valid bill details. i am entering them correctly so not sure why i keep getting this message 

92 REPLIES 92

Hi emmadyer6, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. I'm really sorry to hear that you are having an issue trying to log in to My Virgin Media. 

We can certainly get things looked at here for you however I will need to pass data protection with you first. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

My sister has exact the same problem, but how to fix?

I have the exact same problem, but how to fix it?

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Maverik1959,

I am sorry to see that you are having the same issue.

I would love to help you resolve this, please can you clarify if you are wanting help with your sisters online account or yours? We would only be able to do yours as we need to speak with the account holder.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

JonHodgson
Joining in

I'm having the same problem, I can't believe people have been having it for over a year now and you still haven't fixed it.

I tried calling support today, but there doesn't seem to be a "problem with the website" option and when I tried to go to technical support for phone and broadband, it asked me for characters from the password that I can't remember and I want to reset!

For the record
I'm trying to log into MyVirginMedia
I'm putting in the correct details for my last bill

Hi JonHodgson,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you're having in trying to change your online account password.

I have attempted to locate your account to try and assist but have been unable to locate it. 

So, what I will do is private message you so I can get some details to look into this.

^Martin

Thank you for chatting with myself over Private message. 

I'm glad we were able to reset this for you and get it resolved. 

^Martin

hi my dad is also experiencing this problem can anybody help?? 

Hi webbzXx

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of this. If your Dad is the account holder, we'll need to speak to him. He can either make his own forum account and post or you'll need to get him to call us on 150 / 0345 454 1111

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hello,

I have the same issue of failing to enter valid last date of bill for resetting password, may I get help for this please?