Menu
Hopskipjump
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Please enter valid bill details - Forgotten Password

First time trying to login to Virgin media account, and trying to recover my password.

Brings me to a page which asks for last bill details, I give details but get a message saying:

Please enter valid bill details

Tried several times but same thing.

This seems to be a problem others have encountered. Please help! 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Hopskipjump
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please enter valid bill details - Forgotten Password

Someone else asked help for the same issue and they got a reply from a mod. I'm still waiting Virgin Media.

Your Chat helper didn't help either. The issue wasn't resolved and I'm still not able to access my account details online.
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please enter valid bill details - Forgotten Password

Hi Hopskipjump,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you haven't been able to get into your online account, have you entered the most reecent bill detaiuls, there may have been once generated that you may not have received yet.

I have tried to check things our end to see if your were able to get in or have spoken to us since however wasn't able to find your account with the details we have for you.

If you haven't been able to resolve this I will be happy to help further, to do this I will need to invite you into a private chat, I will send a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept, if you have managed to get online now and do not need help please ignore this invite and let us know.

Kind regards

Paul.  

0 Kudos