Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Please answer the phone!

Anytime i try to call either Media or Mobile kept on hold for hours. Totally unacceptable from a business like Virgin. Been going on for months and months. Of all the services and utilities i subscribe to, Virgin customer service is by far the worst in terms of just getting someone to answer the phone. Clearly woefully understaffed for the amount of calls they must receive, which in itself begs the question, why?

As a customer that pays in excess of £1200 a year I expect, in fact demand, that I'm not expected to sit for hours trying to talk to someone about my account.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please answer the phone!

Hi ubermode,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry for the hold times. I'm aware we're busier than normal, but we do endeavour to answer all calls asap.

What are you calling us about please? Maybe we can save you a call? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I’m sorry, the busier than normal cop out  line just doesn’t wash. As I said previously this isn’t a new problem, it’s been going on for a very long time. And because of Virgin’s exceptionally poor customer service I have now incurred a further cost on my account for something I was trying to establish with your non existent customer care. I will be leaving Virgin at the soonest opportunity and I would urge caution to anyone considering joining them. You are happy to take my money but if I have a problem you can’t answer the phone, can’t engage in live chat and don’t reply to emails. Disgraceful.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the update and sorry to hear you feel this way ubermode.

Our teams work on an availability based system so there can be a wait during busy periods.

If you'd prefer to elaborate on your initial query for the team we'd be happy to help as much as possible ourselves. 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos