Sorry to hear you're still waiting on an update. Can you tell me whether you ever received any updates since April, either in a Private Message from out Field Team members who was looking into this? If so, what did they say? I ask as we have no sight of Private Messages. Given the timing and COVID, I'm aware that we were temporarily stopping any visits to sites but we can ask them again.
"Have some good news for you. The cable my street application has moved onto the next stage planning, subject to there being no issues you should have access to virginmedia services in your road in about 6 to 9 months"
I'm just wondering if that planning went ahead, or if there were any issues at all, or cancellations. If so I can start looking at alternative providers, if all is still going ahead then I will wait 😃
Just looking for a quick update really to see if this is going ahead or its been cancelled or can't be done. I was told around 9 months. So in theory I should be seeing some movement any day now. I know things may have been delayed because of Covid.
Just need an answer really if its still proceeding. If not then I will need too look into alternative services.