Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Please Cable my street

Is there any chance you could look into mine? I know things were set to go ahead but I'm wondering if there are any updates at all? Delays, cancellations etc?

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please Cable my street

Hi UrbanDenim,

Sorry to hear you're still waiting on an update. Can you tell me whether you ever received any updates since April, either in a Private Message from out Field Team members who was looking into this? If so, what did they say? I ask as we have no sight of Private Messages. Given the timing and COVID, I'm aware that we were temporarily stopping any visits to sites but we can ask them again.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, the last message I received went as follows.

"Have some good news for you. The cable my street application has moved onto the next stage planning, subject to there being no issues you should have access to virginmedia services in your road in about 6 to 9 months"

I'm just wondering if that planning went ahead, or if there were any issues at all, or cancellations. If so I can start looking at alternative providers, if all is still going ahead then I will wait 😃

Many thanks. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi UrbanDenim, 

If there were no issues, there would be no reason as to why we would not, I will pop you over a message to get your address and see if I can get some more info on this for you 🙂
thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos