cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone package change came with TV package change not wanted

Anonymous
Not applicable

I requested a change on my landline but when documents arrived they have changed my TV package as well, which was not requested, I was on Maxit TV before.

Has any one else had this happen to them as now feel am paying for channels I do not want (sports channels for example) 

Your new package now includes:
TV: Mixit TV - BT Sport - Entertainment Picks (x4)
Broadband: Discount
Phone: Anytime chatter
We've removed:
TV: Maxit TV
Phone: Talk More Evenings and Weekends
3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Carol15 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've had some problems when changing your package. Can you confirm how you made this change, was this over the phone, through text, or online? Did you also receive your Pre-Contract Information with details about this change? 

On these Pre-Contract Information documents, does it show that your TV was due to be changed to a different tier with different addons?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Reece 

i received this on 16th April, date I changed on line. The one in previous message I received on 18th April. I really want to know what are the entertainment picks that have added and if I don’t want them can they be removed as it now looks as though I’m expected to pay for some I would never use.

Order reference:
CH*********
Order date:
Sunday 16 April 23
New Services:
Anytime chatter
Removed Services:
Evening & weekend chatter
Installation address:

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Carol15 👋

Thanks for your additional information on this. Our team have removed some personal/identifiable information for your own security. I'm going to drop you a private message so we can discuss this further. Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ