cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pestered with calls

iceboy1952
Tuning in

At the moment I'm on a June 2023 contract of £15.99 discount a month till November and £33.99 after that. Now they're calling me saying my broadband increases in November to £50.99, how?.

They told me it was a 12 month contract, when that expired it went up to £50.99 unless I struck a new deal,but the phones calls keep saying I'm on two discounts?. The last one got a bit shirty and said go on line and check, how do I do this? on here? or somewhere else.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @iceboy1952 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you're being contacted advising your out of contract price would be £50.99 and that you've not been able to check your online account. 

Is it that you've not been able to pass the reCAPTCHA test or do you see other error messages when you're trying to log in? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

goslow
Alessandro Volta

If you log into 'My Virgin Media' you should be able to see your package details along with any discounts

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payment/bill-explainer/current-bill-explainer

(Bill summary and Package costs links)

iceboy1952
Tuning in

That's just it, I can't. It keeps showing me captchas and the refuses me. Even if I try a new password it refuses me.

Hi @iceboy1952 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you're being contacted advising your out of contract price would be £50.99 and that you've not been able to check your online account. 

Is it that you've not been able to pass the reCAPTCHA test or do you see other error messages when you're trying to log in? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

iceboy1952
Tuning in

That's right, I get three or four captcha and then it's wrong password or whatever. Even when I try to use a new password it refuses me.I even changed browsers and allowed all cookies, but it still refuses me.

Thanks for the reply @iceboy1952.

Are you able to try another device and see if you can try sign in on there?
Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

iceboy1952
Tuning in

It makes no difference..I've had 5 phone calls telling me my contract is only for 7 months, but I wouldn't know because I never got the welcome pack and they keep saying I'm moving house,and telling me to ring customer support.

iceboy1952
Tuning in

Now they've locked my account, they asked for my memorable name or numbers, so I gave it to them and they've sent me text to say my account is locked?.What goes on with damn company.😡

Sorry you've had some trouble getting in touch iceboy1952,

So I can take a closer look at this for you I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm