Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Paypoint Barcode Not on Ebill

So about 6 days back i recived my first bill through email. Not checking the email properly for a barcode for paypoint yestderday i tried contacting the rep that joined me to virgin media i remember she told me i could pay the bill at a paypoint from the ebill but again no barcode was included so i cant pay the bill withouth a barcode. i tried contacting through call but the queues are long due to the current pandamic i was wondering if theres some other way to pay withouth direct debit. I am suposed to pay by 6th april so quick help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paypoint Barcode Not on Ebill

Hi there Mmuh4mm3d,

Sorry to hear of the trouble you've gone through in trying to pay your bill.

You can find all payment methods here

Be sure to check back with us if you have any further issues with your chosen payment method.

All the best,

Beth

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

i would like to pay by a paypoint but my bill does not have a barcode to use

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Is there any kind of long number starting with 633174 on the bill? May not have the barcode but it might have the big long number we can type in.

source: am a paypoint retailer.

(can’t remember if VM ones start with the same format as most, but generally there is a 18 digit number (roughly) we can type in even if there isn’t the barcode)

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

the only numbers that are longer than 8 numbers is my account number. also i signed up for ebill and not paper bill

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Muh4mm3d, 

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're having some trouble with making a payment.

Sorry for any confusing information, sadly an ebill wouldn't have a bar-code on it. 

I can  however arrange to send you a bar-code letter that you'll be able to use for nay payments moving forward.

I've popped you over as private message so I can get a few more details from you.

Alex_Rm