Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Payments

Spoiler

Morning all,

In Oct 19 a payment from VM was taken that was incorrect. Using the DD guarantee my bank recovered the funds. Getting hold of someone on the phone is time consuming so I used online massaging. I heard nothing so sent a further msg. Still no reply, but which time emails about over due payments were showing up.

The FB group suggested calling Hook office and I thought it was sorted out including a discount.

However, no payment was taken taken on due date. I checked with bank and DD is active. VM say it was cancelled electronically, but bank says they tried taking money and they (VM) cancelled transaction. Bank is sending me proof that DD is still active as of 30/01/20

I've written 2 letters of complaint with cheques to cover past months and to be frank the slow response is hostile and further emails are now being sent saying I owe large amounts.

Is this how VM treats its customers of 20 years?

What's the best way to sort this out?

I'm thinking ombudsman...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Payments

Hi RocketSteve, 

Thank you for posting to the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with your payments. 

Due to the nature of your issue, I would like to take a look in to your account so I will need to pop you over a private message to grab some more details. 

The message will appear in the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

OK, that's great..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nat,

Did you PM me as I don't see a new message in the purple envelope..(I see a few old ones)

Steve

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good morning rocketsteve2001

That's strange, I sent a private message at 10:10am yesterday :S

Not to worry, I will forward it over again. Please let me know if you don't receive this one as we will need to get that checked out. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos