Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Payment wanted after contract termination

Hi, 

I had called virgin to cancel my contract in October giving 30 days notice as per terms and conditions on this phone call I had been told I had no outstanding debts as I had made a payment on October 19th to pay for November’s use of virgin, however I had received a letter on the 25th stating that a payment was needed for November to December despite me cancelling it within the time frame and already paying for the month of November as my bill was paid a month in advanced. Due to the letter phoned customer services which was rather unhelpful all together.

could someone please help me on this matter, thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Payment wanted after contract termination

Is your contract still within its minimum period?

Did you make any changes to your services or accept any new deals at the beginning of this year?

VIP pack with VIVID 350. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It’s now gone over it’s period, and did not make any changes or accept any deals

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bekki1, 

I am sorry for this situation, can I ask what the customer services agents advised when you asked about this?

Megan_L

0 Kudos