cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment not taken?

danedwards94
Tuning in

Afternoon everyone,

Getting a little worried. I've been a VM Customer since Feb '21 and have recently moved therefore a new Direct Debit has been setup as part of the home move service.

I have a bill generated for the old place but it should have gone out on the 12th. Still not been taken.

I don't want to get stung by a missed payment because the Direct Debit wasn't called.

A bill for my new house has yet to be generated...

Any assistance would be great here from a member of the team to put my mind at rest!

The move hasn't exactly been smooth and this isn't helping things :')

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi danedwards94,

Just a quick note to say to advise you if you have any other issues with your bill when it arrives, please come back to us through this channel

Glad I could break this down for you and explain the reasons why it will be higher than normal.

If you have any more questions you know where we are, you can also log on to your online account and check here.

Have a lovely evening kind regards Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi danedwards94, 

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We can certainly understand your concerns regarding your bill from your previous address not being taken.

What normally happens when you move is any outstanding bills from the previous address get transferred to your new address, this means that you will get a higher than normal first bill at your new address.

If you're happy for me to send you a private message I can look at both your old and new account and give you the exact amount and dates of your payments for you. 

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi,

I'd be happy for you to help!

Just want to make sure all is well 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi danedwards94,

Just a quick note to say to advise you if you have any other issues with your bill when it arrives, please come back to us through this channel

Glad I could break this down for you and explain the reasons why it will be higher than normal.

If you have any more questions you know where we are, you can also log on to your online account and check here.

Have a lovely evening kind regards Jodi. 

Thanks for sorting this out for me Jodi.

Looks like we weren't told how the billing would work by the move team.

We were also messed around quite a bit by the various appointments that were booked.

We were also disconnected at one point! 

All has been resolved and I thank you for sorting this out for me!!

You're most welcome once again danedwards94.

I have raised and closed the complaint as satisfied at your request, please check your first bill when this arrives and make sure that all is correct.

You can also check your online account with this link I have included in the previous post.

If you need any further assistance with anything, please come back to us through this channel.

Thanks again Jodi. 

Eck, that links gives an error

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies about that @danedwards94

You can check your online account here

Any issues, please let us know 🙂 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide