Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Payment Failing

Hi there,

I am having trouble making payments to Virgin Media. My direct debit failed initially as I didn't have enough money in my account at the time. 

I have called Virgin and tried paying via the automated line. I have also called and spoke to a person who wasn't able to help. I have tried making payments through the app and through a web browser. Every attempt has failed, saying that it is an issue with the bank - however I have spoken to my bank on the phone and in store, both times being told there shouldn't be any issue. I have more than enough money in my account.

My TV has been disconnected in a shared home but I am trying everything I can to pay my bill and rectify the situation. Please help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Payment Failing

Hi Haramsey,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some payment issues. There shouldn't be any reason why you're unable to make a payment via your online account or over the phone with us.

Have you tried texting the team on +44753 305 1809 to go through to the collections team. 

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

The issue isn't getting through to the collections team but making the payment - every time I get through putting in my bank details in the transaction fails. The bank aren't blocking it and I have enough money. Is there anything else it could be?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Have you tried to pay for something else?

If it's the actual banking details themselves that seem to be having the issue this wouldn't be something we can help with. 

Do you have another card you could try?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos