Menu
cnorval
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Paying two bills

I recently moved home and ever since i have had two different direct debits taken out of my bank account from virgin media instead of one. I have tried to sort this by phoning and even tried live chat but either no one can sort it or I get disconnected.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Paying two bills

Hi cnorval

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies for the billing confusion. This from checking appears to arise from a house move so you've got two seperate accounts.

I'll PM you now to assist further

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
cnorval
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paying two bills

Still have not got anywhere. I have been billed twice in the past two months, two weeks apart. One from my old account which I have screen shots to show and bank statements showing that the money has been took from virgin media but yet everyone I have spoken too on the phone and online have all said they cannot see any payment that has been took from my old account and left it at that although it definitely has. This is really starting to cause me so much distress surely someone must be able to help me out.

0 Kudos