Menu
jva
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Paying bill after cancellation

I recently moved out of the UK and in doing so cancelled my 12 month plan 2 months early. While I understand there is a cancellation fee, I was under the impression it would be paid via direct debit as my monthly bills typically were - it said in my final bill email that it would be taken out of my account via direct debit on 5th July. I received an email this morning (4th July) that my bill is currently overdue and requires immediate action, however when I go into the account online I am unable to see the bill and the message "We're sorry, but there's a technical hitch and we can't show your My Bills Overview at the moment. Please try again later or visit My Virgin Media Home." 

I am no longer living in the UK and so calling would be expensive to pay via phone. 

Any insight would be appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paying bill after cancellation

Hi jva,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that there has been some confusion regarding the payments on your account and I'd like to help you get this sorted out. I can appreciate you're outside of the UK and so a phone call would be expensive.

I'll pop you a private message requesting some more information. Just click on the envelope icon at the top of the screen.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos