Menu
uninspiredcup
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Paying ahead of time

Hi. I signed up to Virgin media and will get a the first charge on May 10. 

I do not get payed until May 11. I'm wondering if it's possible to pay right-now ahead of this date so I know I have money left in my account.

I checked the billing page but it was overwhelming and I couldn't see what I was looking for. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paying ahead of time

Hello @uninspiredcup,

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

If you pay your bill before the direct debit date then the direct debit will not be taken, however it would need a 10 day window.

I can not take the payment from this platform but can you call us on 0345 454 1111 or 150 on a landline to do this? 

Look forward to your response.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
uninspiredcup
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Somewhat confused. I phoned up and it said I could pay money, and as a test I put forward £1. 

Which showed up here. This money will not be accepted? 

image_2021-04-29_025440.png

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @uninspiredcup,

As my colleague advised in their previous response to you, we unfortunately cannot take and accept payments via this contact channel. You can find all of the ways in which you can make a payment here.

In regards to the £1 test payment you've mentioned, can you clarify what you're referring to with what you're saying is being displayed in the screenshot you provided?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
uninspiredcup
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That's the "myvirgin" billing page. 

A bill came up that must be payed by 8th of may. And I want to pay it now ahead of time. That's what I'm asking.

If I top that up to £96, this will pay the bill head of time? 

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi @uninspiredcup,

You can pay for the bill in advance using any of the methods that I provided in the link earlier.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

0 Kudos