cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying 86.55 a month for BB - when its only 50 a month advertised... been overpaying for way over a year.

Cornelius_Cross
Joining in

I have been paying 86.55 for my bb. Apparently its only 50 normally. Im struggling to pay this month and tbh feel ive paid enough to last me until next year, as ive been paying over 60% extra each month.

I cant get through to speak to anyone...

This is a last resort.

5 REPLIES 5

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Cornelius_Cross.
Thanks for joining our help forums and for your first post here, welcome to the VM community. 🙂

We're sorry to hear you're not happy with the current price of your deal and how you feel, we'd like to take this opportunity to explain more on this.

As with all providers, we create introductory offers to new customers. At the start of all of our customer’s time with us they will have benefited from such a deal. Once this expires, we'll always do all we can to offer the best existing customer deal available.

We also send out an end of contact notification to all our customers before their contract comes to and end highlighting the new package price and any offers that may be of interest.
We're always happy to review your package and cost to help find one that best suits your needs and budget - this doesn't always mean a downgrade!

If you would like to discuss your package and the options then please call 150 from a Virgin Media Landline or 03454541111 from any other phone. 

You may alternatively use this link here where you can sign in to your MyVM account to browse and select a new package or message our team to discuss your options further.

We do not support package changes over this forum, however we're eager to provide further support where we can.

Please, let us know if the above information is of help to you and if you have more questions or concerns - we'll be happy to assist.
Cheers,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I used the link but there is no option to change anything - I get "to continue, change your package with the options below" there is no option to actually change anything... 

Hey @Cornelius_Cross,

Sorry that this link has not been able to help, if you call us on the number provided the team will be able to assist you with your package change.

Joe

Cornelius_Cross
Joining in

I called the number, but every route leads to a robot, i owe some money on a bill and would like to talk to a human about it as I'm paying over 60% more for the service than what I its advertised for. They are threatening to suspend my services in 48 hours but cannot pay until the 24th.

Hey @Cornelius_Cross,

Sorry to hear this, if you phone the above number listed and either do the options 1 > 1 > 2 or ring in and do not press any options, this will lead you through to an advisor you can speak to regarding this.

Joe