Menu
Horses
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pay less for lower speed

Could anyone tell me how to contact anybody to reduce my payments for a lower speed please.   I have tried for days to get someone on line, but failed.  I can only use e mail as I cannot hear on phone.

0 Kudos
crany
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pay less for lower speed

Virgin dont use email you can use the Text Relay Service o Video Relay Service

RelayUK helps deaf, speech impaired and hearing impaired people to talk to each other over the phone & via an app using the relay service.

To contact us via RelayUK you can download Relay UK app or call us free on 18001 0800 052 2164

You can find all the contact info here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/accessibility

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pay less for lower speed

Hi @Horses,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

If you're looking to discuss package options and offers, you can reach out to our Retentions department who will be more than happy to help you out.

If you head to our Contact Us page you'll find different ways of reaching us, including our live chat support tool. We also detail additional ways of contacting us via the Accessibility section of our website.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos