Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Paused Sports still on my Bill

Latest bill arrived today and I am still being charged for the paused sports package.

I have tried telephoning and after an hour on the phone without response gave up and turned to the chat bot and the same there, waited for over an hour without getting through to a real person.

Consequently I have ended up on here to try to resolve the matter.

Is there anyone able to help?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paused Sports still on my Bill

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/thinking-of-leaving/talk-to-us

Please follow the current link

Hope this helps

Kieran
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply but I have already paused my sports package and have a confirmation email.

The sports packages were removed from last months bill but have reappeared on this months.

I understand that the pause is for three months initially and during that period there are no charges, correct me if I'm wrong.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that WDH61, the sports once paused shouldn't be charged again without prior warning. As the current situation remains the same these should still be paused.

Have you had any emails from us since the one confirming the pause request had been completed?

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply.

No.  I've had nothing else from Virgin regarding the Sports being paused apart from the confirmation.

I had the confirmation email on 6th April

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me WDH61

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to look into this a bit more for you.

Thanks

Rob

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

A very efficient and helpful Virgin Media representative named Rob dealt with this for me and sorted the problem.

Under the current Covid-19 situation when all firms are struggling with staff it is probably best to use the Virgin Media Community pages to resolve any problems you have with Virgin.

I am very happy with the resolution.

THANKS ROB

0 Kudos