cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset not working

percyw
On our wavelength

No matter what combinations I try, I cannot reset my password to check my bill.

Using only 10 characters, with letters and numbers.

Always get the invalid result. Everything is fine with 7 characters, but wgen you add the eighth one. You get the invalid warning.

Kind regards,

David

PS have read all of the similar messages to no avail.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

percyw
On our wavelength

Solved. Used a different browser (Brave) and it worked for me.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

percyw
On our wavelength

Solved. Used a different browser (Brave) and it worked for me.

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @percyw 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see you've had issues with changing your password. It's great to see that this has now been resolved though. Thanks for letting the community know how you resolved this. It will certainly help others having a similar issue.

Let us know if you need anything further, we're always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Pancakes61
Joining in

Hi I to cannot change my password it doesn't matter what I do it doesn't work I have tried this several times and nothing works 

Hi @Pancakes61 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're having 😔

As things currently stand, are you unable to access your My Virgin Media account at all? If that's the case, are you encountering the problem when clicking on the "Forgot your password?" link?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi yes I cannot access my email when I click on forgot password and go through the prompts ie Dob and security question when I put in a new password it doesn't matter what combination I choose it says it's not recognised or something similar.  So I have also done it with my account number and alternative email address 

Hi @Pancakes61, thank you for your response.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel