Menu
Blondie123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Password issues

I’ve tried logging into my online Virgin account. I put in my username/email address and password, it says password not recognised. I try to reset the password and it says username not recognised. I then try to start a fresh account and it says username already registered. I then try to reset everything entering my surname, account number and area number and the page which comes up says the link is broken. I’ve tried live chat, finally got through and advisor told me she wasn’t able to help but would put a detailed note on my account to save time when I telephoned. I telephoned today, took half an hour and then when the advisor finally seemed to understand my issue the line went dead! Complete nightmare! 

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Password issues

Hi @Blondie123,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear you are having issues accessing your online account. Just to clarify, have you been able to log in before or is it a new account you are trying to set up?

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Blondie123
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for your reply. I honestly can’t remember but there’s a possibility that I set up an account a few years ago when we were with Virgin before. Can’t someone clever just reset my password for me? 😩 

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Blondie123,

I am very sorry about the inconvenience this is causing, but we can certainly take a closer look.

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. If you respond to that at your earliest convenience with some further details as requested, we can investigate and proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos