Menu
Avinashkaur
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Paperbill service

Hi, I need a paperbill service. Plz tell me where im activated my paperbill service? Because I'm go to my virgin media account there are no any option for change. Plz tell me.....

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paperbill service

If you switch to paperless billing it will cost you an extra £1.75 a month, that's an extra £21 a year.

Why don't you print your bills out instead? 

When signed into My Virgin Media, go to <<< this page >>> 

When the bill pdf opens either click on the printer symbol or press the Control and P keys together.

Otherwise you need to call up and speak to Billing and ask them to set up paperless billing, 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of billing  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm just a normal customer here to share my knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paperbill service

Hi Avinashkaur, thanks for getting in touch.

Further to the good advice above - if you would still like help sorting this out please get back to me via PM and I'll be able to help.

Tom

0 Kudos