cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paper billing surcharge on account set to eBilling

telkir
On our wavelength

I recently took ownership of a VM account via bereavement process. Thankfully that went fairly smoothly, but following this, I have a couple of problems that I need some help with. Posting here because VM seem awfully hard to get hold of directly - there's no clear customer support phone number, I don't use Whatsapp, and the help pages / online chat assistant just lead me around in circles. Vexing!

• The main problem is that I'm being charged a paper billing fee in my bill even though the "Communication Preference" part of my VM account settings is already set to "eBills / Email / Text". I've tried to check as thoroughly as possible and I don't see any other place related to going paperless.
  • I'm also unable to view the details of my bills. Using the VM app, on the Home screen it shows the amount of my most recent bill. If I tap that to see more details I constantly get a "Whoops! Something went wrong - an unexpected error occurred, please try again later" message.

I'm guessing both of these problems are something to do with the account transfer that happened - maybe some details not fully set? Any assistance would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi telkir 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to the Community Forums.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, and the issues you have experienced since transferring an account. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can look into this for you. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or the "Messages" tap when tapping your profile picture.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ