Menu
stan_hoey
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Paper bill

I receive a paper bill for but no longer need it. How do I I request that it is is stopped, without ringing 150 and hanging around indefinitely? 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paper bill

Hi stan-hoey,

You should log into MyVirginMedia at teh top of the page. You can set up ebilling from there.

1. Register or sign into My Virgin Media.
2. Click My Profile at the top of the page.
3. Scroll down to the eBilling section and click Switch to eBilling.
4. Follow the instructions on-screen.

Once you’ve registered for eBilling, you'll receive an email each month notifying you when your bill is ready, so make sure you have the correct email address in there.

If you haven't already registered for MyVirginmedia, then this link shows you how virgin-media-create-and-manage-account 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
stan_hoey
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Dave.

Unfortunately, the paper bill I receive is a VAT bill which I used to need for my employer but not longer require. It isn't one of the options to switch on/off within MyVirginmedia. I guess ringing 150 is my only option.

Thanks

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi stan_hoey

The option @newapollo gave is entirely correct 🙂 switching to e-billing removes the paper billing

Have you managed to sort this out?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
stan_hoey
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi John_GS.

My original post didn't make it clear, but the paper bill I receive is a VAT bill, which I had to request directly with VM some years ago. I have e-billing but still  get the VAT bill, which I no longer need.

Stan

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Stan.

I'll need to take your details to get these stopped, so I'll pop you a private message now.

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos