Menu
ollydee1077
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Paid my bill but now my account is suspended

Hi 

I’m wondering if anybody on here can help me or point the right person in my direction to sort this . I recently logged into virgin media app only to find my account has been suspended because they say my account is £40.11 overdue but the funny thing is I’ve already paid £77 to which I have the proof of receipt numbers from virgin and it shows on my bank statement the money has gone to virgin and emails from them saying thanks for your payment.I’m on here because it seems it’s the only way I get my problem heard as because my account is suspended for the first time in 9 years. I can’t go any further with customer service number other than being told by the voice machine my account is suspended with no options to speak to a human to explain what’s happened which is they’ve taken my money for the bill n then lock me out .I’m at the end of my tether now if this isn’t sorted soon I will be leaving for one of their rivals and I don’t care how much of a cancellation fee I have to pay to get away from them .it’s an absolute disgrace how they treat their loyal customers.

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paid my bill but now my account is suspended

Hi ollydee1077, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry for the delay in response here. I'm sorry to see that an issue like this has caused to think that way about how we treat loyal customers - just to let you know we wouldn't just add an amount on to your bill if it wasn't due. I have been able to locate your account from your community/forum details and can see you've spoken with someone from the team and have arranged for this to be resolved. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos