Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Package

I want to reduce my package desperately. I don' use BT Sport anymore and I CANNOT get through to anyone to discuss this. 

Regardless of C19 . there are no online options to do ANYTHING!...This is total **bleep**e and if I could pack the lot in with VM I would.....five hours waiting on a call...NAH!

What am I supposed to do here????

Gaz

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Package

you have never been able to downgrade online

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Where are you?

joined the other day...

POsted a message the other day...

No reply at all. What a surprise when you CANNOT EVER speak to a human.

Leaving you lot....going to Sky

I want to reduce my package as I'm paying for stuff I do not use at all now. There are no online facilities to do this. But - what a surprise the sequel - it's easy to increase your package...

If I don't get a reply today I'm cancelling my Direct Debit

You are total rubbish

Gaz

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where are you?

Hi Gaz

Looking at your other post  Original Post   it seems you want to cancel the BT Sports from your package. 

Forum Staff do respond to posts within a few days to a week, however they cannot amend or cancel packages.

If you joined the other day then you may still be in your 14 day cooling off period and can cancel the full account  by completing the cancellation form you have been given as part of your welcome pack and returning this to VM at the address specified on the form.

If the BT Sports is an additional add on then it will require 30 days notice to be removed. If it's part of your normal full package then removing it can affect any other packages discounts you may have.

You either need to call in or use the text service to do this.

Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues or around tea time.

Cancelling your direct debit doesn't cancel your account, all it results in is a possible black mark on your credit report, extra charges for late payment etc

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reduce package

Hi...

Can someone please help me to reduce py package online?

I cannot talk to anyone on the phone and this service is really really poor. Period.

No surprisingly, the options to upgrade your package on line abound. Great at taking the money eh?

I rally want to jump to Sky....

What are the options and answers?

Gaz

0 Kudos