Menu
felicitySpike
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Package

I cannot believe the way Virgin treat there customers.  I have been with them for over 15 years and am now looking at moving.  I agreed to downgrade my services with Virgin as the costs for what you get are ridiculous.  An email was sent out with an agreed date of when the package would change and also costs.  Well guess what, they down graded me three weeks early without telling me!  but have not changed any costs, what a rip off.  I asked to be put back on my original package until the agreed date of change over, amazingly it will take up to 24 hours to change back.  It has been over 24 hours now and still it has not bee returned to what I had.  Will I get anything for their incompetence I doubt very much.  Also I found out that my broadband speed was not what I was paying for and apparently as long a they provide the service it is my responsibility to report it.  They still take your money regardless what they provide (ie 100Mbps is what your paying for but they supply 10Mbps they are still providing the service).  I would suggest to anyone out there seriously where is their customer service , or just now a money making machine looking after their share holders.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Package

Hi felicitySpike

I appreciate you getting in touch with us regarding this.

I can see you have logged this issue as a complaint and one of our managers has been emailing regarding this to update you.

Please respond to their email so they can follow the appropriate resolution path for you,

Kind est regards

Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos