cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package upgrade

IoanaNeacsu
Superfast

Hello, checking my online account I have noticed I am offered the package from the screenshot attached for a very good price. I am currently on Ultimate Volt package with TNT Sports and Ultimate, Sky Sports and Cinema UHD included and Netflix standard included as well, again, at a very good price which I have it until April next year but I’m out of contract as well, which it doesn’t bother me at the moment. 
Can someone from Virgin confirm or not the following please:

1. Are all the options from the offer from the screenshot the same as the Ultimate Volt package which I currently have or am I missing something, any tv channels?

2. Is the additional box included as well in the offer from the screenshot?

3. And as I can see Netflix wouldn’t be included anymore? Is that right?

As there are too many extras in the offer I’m not sure if all these match the Maxit TV package from the Ultimate Volt I currently have.

Thank you

IMG_1116.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

I changed to the Ultimate Volt bundle two days ago, and here it is. As it's a bundle I couldn't change anything including the unwanted mini box and Kids Pick.

You bought: Ultimate Volt bundle

Virgin TV Personal picks

Maxit TV
Virgin TV 360 box
Additional TV Box
Virgin TV 360 Mini box
Netflix Standard
Sky Sports HD Pack
Sky Sports and Cinema Collection
Sky Sports Ultra HD
Kids Pick

Fibre Broadband

Volt M600 Fibre Broadband

Virgin Phone

Telephone Line Rental
Anytime chatter

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

IoanaNeacsu
Superfast

Thanks but I know what Ultimate Volt bundle includes, I have it now. I just want to know if the offer from the screenshot it’s the same with the Ultimate Volt bundle because in the screenshot as you can see there are multiple extras included with all together might be the same as Maxit Tv plus Sky Sports and Cinema HD and UHD.

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

Just to clarify: for me the Ultimate Volt bundle comprised (for TV channels) Maxit TV with personal picks of Sky Sports HD Pack, Sky Sports and Cinema Collection, Sky Sports Ultra HD and Kids Pick.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

HI @IoanaNeacsu thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I would ask that you call in on 0345 454 1111 or 150 from our landline or mobile service.  And take the options on the automated service as though you're intending to leave us. That would get you through to the Customer Relations team, who are best placed to answer that question and if required, add the package.

Regards

Lee_R