Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Package upgrade issue.

Attempted to upgrade my package however I'm receiving this message.

<Oops! Something went wrong.

Sorry, we’re unable to change your package online.>

I understand I could call in however I really do not have the time. I use the phone for work around the clock and I simply can't afford to wait in a queue.

I really need this upgrade as I'm working from home and need the absolute best service I can get.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Package upgrade issue.

Hi Serendipitous,

If in the the upgrades and offers section you see an Oops something went wrong message, it's because you either already have a discount and the systems require an extra bit of manipulation by the agents to set up any new discounts, or because the package you are on is no longer sold and again requires the extra manipulation by agents to change the package.

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone then you could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. And is a little more frustrating than phoning.

If phoning it's best to call first thing on a morning, 8am, as it's less busy then.  Dial 150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, Options 1,1 and 4 Changes to your package

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali