Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Package downgrade

I need to downgrade my package NOW but virgin media is not picking up my calls on the normal number and 150 number.

There is not an option to downgrade package on the my virgin media website and I am being charged more than I need to be.

please help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Package downgrade

Hi Andy,

if you are out of contract you might be able to regrade at a better price instead of downgrading, so I would suggest you keep persevering.

You could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

I know you have called  150 from your Virgin landline, and 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I would like a package downgrade as I no longer want tv and all sorts just broadband and phone. I would not like to regrade as I cannot keep spending lots of money when I can get more value for money.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Andy,

that shouldn't be a problem. Looking forward to you coming back telling us that you have a received an offer that's suitable to your needs 🙂

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos