cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package change hasn't gone through

GSte
Joining in

My 18 month contract came to an end on 30th Sept. I duly signed in to see what deal I could get and amended my package and placed the order. I've received an order summary email and the Contract Information & Contract Summary documents. In the order summary it said my 'estimated activation date' was 07/10/23 but I haven't heard anything since. Called customer services earlier who were (sadly) located in India and it was very difficult trying to get anywhere with the CS agent due to repeated misunderstandings. He did say however that my order hasn't gone through - I' not sure how this can be possible as I've received the above emails and documents. Also when I now go to 'change my package' in my account it doesn't give me any options other than to add an O2 sim card, so presumably it's at least half gone through?

Please can someone from Virgin Media help? I need to get the new deal activated or cancel my account if this can't be resolved.

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @GSte 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue can I ask if there was a new piece of equipment that was sent out as part of this new deal? 

Hi Ashleigh, thanks for your response. 

I'd added TV to my package so presumably I was supposed to get a TV box sent out, but no notification about this yet and nothing has arrived... The internet was also supposed to go from 350MB to 1G speed but we're still on 350MB....

Hi there @GSte 

Thank you so much for popping back to me and clarifying, let me pop a private message across so we can take a closer look into this together. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.