cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package Change not updated

blain1972
Joining in

Hi all,

So I went through using the online chat and updated my package on the 10th but my account still shows my old package.

I've received an email confirmation including the eContract. I changed my landline phone package and my TV pack. Any mods on here able to help? It was an hour wait for the chat and another hour to deal with the package change - I really don't fancy that again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey blain1972,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your package change at the moment, I have looked into this and can see that your package change has ben booked in but it will be 30 days from the date that you requested the package change. Did the agent not advise this, when you spoke to them?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey blain1972,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your package change at the moment, I have looked into this and can see that your package change has ben booked in but it will be 30 days from the date that you requested the package change. Did the agent not advise this, when you spoke to them?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

No they didn't advise this. However, I've just combed through the follow up email to post the info here and I've noticed that there is an asterisk and footnote with that information. I did not realise there was 30 day notice period.

I guess that clears that up 😊

Kind regards

Blain

Thanks for coming back to me blain1972, would you like me to check if I can bring this forward for you? If you would, please let me know and I will send a private message over so that we can get passed account security.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

No it's fine. thanks for your help.

No problem blain1972, if you need us in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch via the forums 🙂

Rob