Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Overcharging for nothing

My contract ended in March 2020 and was discounted to £27pm. I renewed with you for £19pm, yet since March 2020 you have charged me £50pm. I have tried in numerous occasions to get through to you to no avail. 

Your customer service is by far the worst I have dealt with & if you could cancel my contract without charge, I would prefer to leave, as I am unimpressed, frustrated & annoyed

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharging for nothing

You're annoyed that nobody is picking up as they're running at low agent count due to the ongoing pandemic?

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

i'm annoyed that people expect every to put themselves at risk to work just for them to get what they want 🙂

we all have things that annoy us

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Well when they're comfortable excessively over charging me, when I am out of job ... and can't provide the basic bloody level of service  yes I am angry. 

Incompetent, useless scammers

If it was the other way round would they allow me the same courtesy???

Bloody hypocrites !!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If no method of contact is available, numerous disconnections both via phone and web-chat & ZERO replies from emails.

YES .... their **bleep** !!! .... and Aaron you representing this garbage NO customer service provider speaks volumes for their incompetence & their affiliates !!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I mean, they have phone numbers. Call early in the morning and you'll speak to someone.. 150 from the VM landline or 0345 454 11 11 from a mobile.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos