Menu
johnhood
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Overcharged!

My contract was up for renewal and I was offered a new deal at the old price, which was agreed to. However, I've been overcharged and chat assured me this wouldn't happen. Any assistance would be warmly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Overcharged!

Login to your "My Virgin Media" online account and check your contract - does it match what you're expecting?

If it does, check your online bills to see how the dates of the contract change fall in relation to your monthly bill cycle - it could be that pro-rata credits are pending on your account and will even out on your next bill.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

johnhood
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for replying so promptly! I went back onto chat, and they've apologised for overcharging. Hopefully, the matter is now closed. 🙂
0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi johnhood, 

Thank you for your post and for taking the time to let us know you have been able to speak to an adviser. 

If you experience any further issues with your package, please do not hesitate to get back in touch. 

Take care

Nat