Menu
Downey23
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Overcharged

I have had a problem with Virgin Media since the installation on 05 Dec 20, the story is way to long to explain but below is an overview.

My contract is £59.99 per month but I'm being charged £100. My first bill in January was £46.75 too much, I am yet to receive the Feb bill but it will be £100.

I have been on the phone constantly since 05 Dec 20 but like others the customer service is shocking and you never get anywhere and I'm passed from person to person with no problems being solved. I raised a complaint online on 15 Dec 20 which has still not been looked at and I've been informed by Virgin that they are too busy to resolve all complaints. A second complaint was raised and has been set to closed without being resolved again.

I really wish I stayed with BT who are so much better, after this 18 month contract I will never be a Virgin Media customer again, and where I live is a new estate with Fibre and I'm recommending BT to everyone.

Virgin Media are just ignoring me and even the "Managers" do not help the situation, I should have had call backs from them which never happen.

How can my bills get sorted and put onto the correct price? I wont cancel the DD as it causes more problems but I cant afford to be paying over £40 extra a month. My contract is clear and is for £59.99 per month for 18 months.

And don't even bother telling me to call Virgin Media, I've been calling them more than my own family at the moment and have spent over 20 hours on the phone to them.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Downey23
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged

I have resolved this issue, for the first time I have someone helpful on the other end of the phone and was sorted within an hour.

0 Kudos