Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Overcharged

Since they offered 6 months free sports and kids package to run out 21/8/20

i have spoke via live chat, phone since the end of august to have sport and kids taken off and my bill was always £101 a month 

Aug went up to 130.33

and since then my charges have been £141 a month I have constantly been getting in touch and every month being told o.k we have taken it off and yet again my latest bill showing up at £141.so I messaged them about being overcharged and got a call at 730 tonight to my landline and spoke to two different people still not sorted ,the 2nd person said she will put me on hold for a minute that was 2 hours ago (music stopped an hour ago ,thank god)just silent now ..

rang via my mobile and angrily told

them how badly I am being treated and lo and behold the phone was put down at their end.

I have been a customer for many year going back to ntl and cable and wireless days.

but no more now I’m going to find a company that has better customer service and a better service all round...

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged

Before finding a new ISP, you'll need to work out how you'll leave VM without being clobbered for "early termination charges", as you'll almost certainly be in an 18 month contract from August.  You can try VM's complaints process and then escalation to the industry arbitration scheme CISAS, I can't say that I'm optimistic about your chances.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi kimjayone,

I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with your package. I've had a look at your details using the information we have on here and can see you've spoken to a member of our Team about it. Do let us know if you have anymore queries so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It hasn’t been sorted ,today one of your colleagues started to message me at noon  after asking for my email address they have not spoke anymore and that was 5 hours ago....

I’m getting very frustrated now 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi kimjayone

Thank you for getting back in touch and letting us know this issue has not yet been resolved. 

I would like to take a closer look from our side so I am going to pop you over a private message now. 

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos