cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged on upgrade

megmog
Joining in

Hi

I’ve renewed my contract with a new price but same features. Got an email to say my next bill would be £112 to take into account changes. Received £178 bill today. 🙄  I am struggling to find anyone I can actually talk to about this - the phone just sends me a link to my bill and I’m waiting since 7.30 for someone to message me on WhatsApp. Won’t be renewing again.

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Did your new contract reflect the price you expected? And does your latest bill show that same contracted price for your package?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey, megmog.
Thank you for taking the time to post on our help forums for the first time and welcome to the VM community, great to have you on board! 🙂

We're sorry to hear of this experience and how you feel due to the billing issues following a contract renewal, this is not what we want for our customers and we'd love to see how we can help.

To be able to view more and assist with any such issues, I will need to PM you here shortly.
Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs