cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged on last 3 bills

bren11
Joining in

After Virgin advised it was putting up charges during my contract I rang on 21/3/23 to close my Account .  I spoke to Tony on Retentions who advised that if I did not leave he could offer me a deal of £83 a month for next 18mths (with no loss of service) and no one off fees.  I agreed to that and then received a contract via amil from Virgin at 3.29pm on 21/3 Contract Summary Sheet 100091775187.  As requested I checked the detail and it was as agreed. 

However on checking my Bank Statement  I see the  following higher amounts have taken from my account

23/3 £90.74     24/4 £110.75    23/5 £117.77   23/5 £83. 

What was agreed and is on the written contact is £83.00 for 18mths from 21/3/23. I have ben overcharged a total of £70.26  .  I wish to make  a complaint and want the£70.26 refunded or credited to my account.  Also I note from my latest's statement that discounts  will end 23/7/23  BUT my contract of £83.00 is for Sept 2024.  Can some look onto this urgently?   Shaun Brennan

7 REPLIES 7

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @bren11 

Welcome back to the community forums

Sorry to hear that you're still experiencing issues with your billing. I can see that you still have a private message open regarding your billing concerns with my colleague Akua. You can continue this private message if you have any further concerns with your billing and your complaint and they'll be able to assist further with this. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley 

Akua is dealing with separate billing issue for a different address.   It  is not connected to the complaint  made on my post you replied to for  the overcharge of £70.26  This  complaint is about Ac No removed

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Sorry @bren11 

Can you please confirm if you are being supported with this particular billing concern and account with either Akua or David please as I can see you have multiple threads with multiple agents supporting. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Hi Carley

I have 3 separate properties , each with 3 separate issues.  David is dealing with one , Ayisha & Akura with an other . 

The 3rd one which you have replied to is not currently being dealt with . Are you able  to look onto that please?

Thank you for confirming @bren11 

Yes, I'll be able to support as the post is regarding a separate issue. 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

bren11
Joining in

After Virgin advised it was putting up charges during my contract I rang on 21/3/23 to close my Account .  I spoke to Tony on Retentions who advised that if I did not leave he could offer me a deal of £83 a month for next 18mths (with no loss of service) and no one off fees.  I agreed to that and then received a contract via amil from Virgin at 3.29pm on 21/3 Contract Summary Sheet 100091775187.  As requested I checked the detail and it was as agreed. 

However on checking my Bank Statement  I see the  following higher amounts have taken from my account

23/3 £90.74     24/4 £110.75    23/5 £117.77   23/5 £83. 

What was agreed and is on the written contact is £83.00 for 18mths from 21/3/23. I have ben overcharged a total of £70.26  .  I wish to make  a complaint and want the£70.26 refunded or credited to my account.  Also I note from my latest's statement that discounts  will end 23/7/23  BUT my contract of £83.00 is for Sept 2024.  Can some look onto this urgently?   Shaun Brennan

Hi Everyone, 

Can we ask all forum visitors and new member to refrain from creating multiple threads pertaining to the same issue. Especially, if already conversing with our forum staff via private message. If you have any questions regarding this policy, feel free to review our Community House Rules.

Cheers,