Menu
Liv1u
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Overcharged, need help sorting bill

Hi, I was wondering if there is a moderator or someone that can help me sort out my bill, 

I originally signed up to a 10 pound a month broadband contract full price was 24 a month but a 14 pound credit was due to be added to account every month to bring it down to 10 pounds a month but on the first bill due to the fact that the bill was generated for 2 months in one only one 14 credit was added to the bill so I was overcharged by 14 pounds. 

I've called 4 or 5 times (i've lost count how many times now) but those clowns just BS me every time with "it is showing up on the system it will get corrected on the next bill, i can't do anything right now", just sick of calling again and wasting more time over the phone.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged, need help sorting bill

Hi Liv1u

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the billing issue. I'll PM you now to sort this out as you are correct, everything has been done but the first initial bill still remains unresolved.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Liv1u
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged, need help sorting bill

Many thanks to 

Thank you.

0 Kudos