Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged for months

Megamelia1
Joining in

Hi,

Looking for advice and help please.

I’ve been overcharged by virgin media for 4 months now. My contract was up and I was happy to begin another one so I rang up but was told that it wasn’t due up until sep 2023, that they was sorry for overcharging me and will re credit me next month for the overcharge and not to worry my payment will go back to normal the following month. 

To cut along story short I was then overcharged for the following 3 months, every month I got my bill I rang and was told that the manager hadn’t approved the request, my credit hadn’t been applied, many other different excuses every time. I once was even told that I had agreed to the whopping price of £130 a month! I would never approve of that. Each month I’ve been told that they are sorry for what has happened and that they will re credit what they owe and put it on the next bill, etc. 

I rang up again after receiving another big bill and did change my contract over the phone, I was promised my bill would be set right and that I would be given credit to my account and not to worry. 

I rang on Monday because I wanted to check that everything was definitely correct and I spoke to a lady who confirmed that my contract was due up 4 months ago and a new one should of began, which I knew. She said that after looking at my history of calls virgin was in the wrong and that I would be given a one off credit of over £200 as that’s what they owe me. 

I rang today after not receiving my credit when I was told I would. I was promised a call back 3 times. Never called back. Rang tonight and the male on the phone listened to the problem I was having, told me he would put me onto the right person to speak to and then proceed to cut me off. 

Don’t get me started on the fact that in my new volt package I was told that the sim was free and included in my contract and then a few days later I was charged £25 from O2! 

I don’t know what to do, please help. It’s been going on long enough now… 

0 REPLIES 0