cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged by £35 in first month following contract renewal

SWPT
Tuning in

I'm currently extremely unimpressed with the service I have received from Virgin Media following what I believed to be a straightforward contract renewal process through a WhatsApp chat.

I have all the details of my chat in writing where the Virgin Media representative clearly stated the cost of my new contract and what it would include, but I then noticed my new bill didn't reflect our agreement and is approximately £35 higher than I was expecting due to missing credits that were promised.

I have since spent many hours discussing with different Virgin Media staff on WhatsApp (easier I thought as I was able to quickly provide screenshot evidence of my agreement), but each time the conversation ends with promises that all will be resolved and then nothing more happens.

I won't be giving this up as I have proof of our agreement but I'm starting to think the tactic is to wear me down to the point that I just give up and pay the extra money every month!

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi SWPT 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome back to the Forums.

I'm very sorry to hear your monthly pricing is higher than expected. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can look into this further for you. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope, or by tapping your profile picture and then "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ