Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Overcharged billing

Hello i checked my bill today and its come through as 2 months plus £35 activation fee when yesterday 2 days before direct debit is due it was £38 for the first month + £35 activation fee i refuse to pay the new amount asked and will be taking this matter to Ofcom And CISAS if it os not rectified and any legal action against me will be taken to court as this sudden surge of charges is a breach of your contract where you stated my first bill will be £73 not 2 months billing and activation fee Not only have i been getting sub par services but this extortion is illegal and a breach of trading standards and contract

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged billing

Hello

As VM take the bills in advance your first bill will always be a payment for, a figure for the current month upto the billing date, then a full months amount plus any other activation fees.

Regards Mike

I dont work for VirginMedia all opinions are my own.
39 years in IT.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

your first bill be double _ any activation and install charges

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

They messaged me 2 days ago saying my direct debit of £73 will be taken in 3 days and i woke up today to see that the direct debit had been postponed to the 28th and be £110 a date i will not have that kind of money as im on low income the 28th of may i don't get payed the bill was initially due payment tomorrow while i have the money

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

looks like you will have to try and call in that chat about it

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos