Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Overcharged & Poor Service

Hi

Ive been asked to post in here after speaking on Twitter yesterday.  Hopefully someone can help me.

So, we moved recently during the lockdown and due to Covid-19 restrictions are only allowed to have one V6 box installed, which is fair enough in the circumstances.  However, Im still being charged for multiroom even though I was told I would have £10 per month knocked off my bill due to only being allowed one box currently.

I rang up to ask about this on Saturday and the person I spoke to was pretty useless to be honest.  He couldnt understand that I was still paying full price for the services I wasnt receiving.  I asked to speak to a manager to escalate the case and was put on hold.  An hour and 10 minutes I was on hold for in total.  Someone did pick up during that time then put me straight back on hold.  After the 70 minutes, I was greeted with a prerecorded message saying that you were too busy to answer my call now and to phone back in a couple of days.  Sorry, but thats completely unacceptable.  

This isnt the first time I have had very poor service from Virgin Media since the Liberty takeover and quite frankly Im at my wits end with it.  Im already looking at other providers as Im fairly sure this wont get rectified.  However, Im here to give you the benefit of the doubt.  

Thanks 

Mark

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharged & Poor Service

Good Afternoon M65,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and thanks for taking up my request to move over from Twitter and onto our Forums

Sorry to see of the service issues you've been receiving, as well as the over charging on the account. 

Let's look into this via our PM function and we'll seek to have this resolved for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn (^DB on Twitter)

0 Kudos