Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Overcharge on bill

Hi, appreciate how busy you are right now but I’ve been trying to get in touch for the past two weeks. My bill is incorrect (double what it should be) because every month since I’ve joined I have been wrongly charged for the 3 month free trial of Sky Movies and I’ve had to contact you to correct my bill. This time I was unable to reach you, or ask you to remove it from my package moving forward. I was trying to give you the 30 days’ required notice but couldn’t get in touch. I had to cancel my direct debit because due to the current Covid-19 situation, I cannot afford any unplanned expenditure. I paid my agreed monthly contract fee over the phone on the day my direct debit was due. Please can you look into this and amend my account accordingly? To clarify, my package should be £33 a month. Please remove the 3 month free trial of Sky Movies from my package as I can’t afford to be consistently overcharged. Thank you

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Overcharge on bill

cancelling your Direct debit will not cancel your contract. You will just go into default and it will show on your credit file and may be passed toa collection agency 

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharge on bill

I’ve been experiencing the exact same issue, joined late December on an agreement of £92 a month with sky sports and all movie channels, I got told it would total to £137 but I’ll get a 12 month discount deal which is £45 but instead I’ve been getting charged £186 a month also they taken a payment of £186 and also £92. Nothing but problems since joining and also haven’t been pushing the required internet speeds as promised it’s now been 3 months and still same problems, I regret leaving sky. 

0 Kudos