Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Outstanding debt

Hiya I’ve an outstanding debt of £170 from about five years ago that I have been trying to get in contact with some one from virgin media for last two weeks, but can’t get through any where. 

it’s affecting my credit file and I want to get it cleared of, if some one could get in touch how I can deal with this would be much appreciated 

thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outstanding debt

you really need to keep try ing to call.
Once paid it will not be removed from the report as its a true record of the debt it will only be marked as settled

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Super solver
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chez1gav2,

You could try the Collections team on 0800 052 0360 -  they are open 8 till 6

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@apcyberax wrote:
you really need to keep try ing to call.
Once paid it will not be removed from the report as its a true record of the debt it will only be marked as settled

And that right there is why things should be sorted and settled and the correct time. Not when it’s too late and preventing you from doing something important.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yeah I was in hospital at the time, and some things were more IMPORTANT AT THE TIME, before you start commenting 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

have you been trying to contact them for 5 years? or have you only just started trying in the last 2 weeks now that it stopping you from getting credit?

would you have continued to ignore the debt if you didn't need your credit file to be clean? i guess you've had a lot of more "important at the time" things for the past 5 years.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yeah I’ve had a lot of more important things thanks, who the **bleep** are you to judge me, you don’t no what I’ve been through, so yeah a Virgin bill wasn’t top priority at the time, but now it is so wanna get sorted, so if your not got no help ful to say, jog the **bleep** on 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

i'd say if you owe a debt to someone its not for you to decide whats important.
You owe someone money and that is important to the person you owe it to.

Maybe VM have more important things to do now then help you.

Grow up this is the real world. You are a debtor and the next creditors need to know that that you might have more important things to do then may them what you owe

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks