Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Outstanding balance

Can anyone help please?

i got my services restricted a few months back due to not being able to afford the bill, I’ve since been in touch with online chat and they said, we can knock £250 off your bill if you pay £135.

the £250 is a few months charge for services since they restricted my package.

i paid the £135 which is showing on my account however the £250 is still outstanding and it’s stopping my services being resumed due to credit limit on account of £130.

i am out of contact and explained to the chat advisor I need to reduce the package which is broadband only for a whopping £53pm, they said when you pay this £135 we will discuss this, after I paid she said there’s no one in to transfer me to and to ring up sooooo the wait was atrocious I ended up putting phone down after 1.5hrs on hold.

my question is is there a quicker way to get in touch to sort out getting services restored and the promise of bill squash of the £250 ? Luckily I have screen shots off the messages 

thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outstanding balance

Hi Csott20,

Welcome to our Community Forum and sorry to hear about the billing issue. Have you been able to update the account so that your package can be reduced? I'm afraid that only the Collections Team are able to look at this type of query which may be the Team you've spoken to. We're unable to changes packages on here I'm afraid but once your account is updated, please call us on  0345 454 1111 or text us on 0753 305 1809 so we can what offers there are and process this for you.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos